telna Mobile launches mytelna text messaging app!
Effective immediately, telna Mobile customers can now manage their text messages, and send and receive new messages, from within their mytelna account.
No signal? No problem! Now telna Mobile customers who find themselves in an area with no mobile coverage, or perhaps have forgotten their mobile phone at home, can easily send and receive text messages online in the mytelna web portal.
- To use this feature, users should first login to their mytelna account.
- Under the 'telna Mobile services' section, please click on the 'Text Message (SMS)' icon.
- If you have multiple mobile numbers on your account, you will see a pull-down menu, which will allow you to select the line that you wish to work with.
- Below you will find a 'List of Conversations', which will display a record of all existing text message correspondence. By default, the list is displayed showing the newest conversations first. Clicking on the 'Sort by date' link will reverse this option, showing you the oldest conversations first.
- To send a new text message, please click on the 'New Conversation' link. Here you will need to enter the mobile number of the message recipient, and below you will see a box in which you will be asked to enter a security code. That code can be found in the field directly to the left. Finally, click on the 'Create' button.
- If previous text messages have been sent to this recipient from the telna Mobile number in question, you will find an archive of those conversations. Otherwise, the conversation box will be blank. Below you will find a field in which you can compose a new message. Once you have finished typing that message, you will need to click the 'Send' button to have it delivered.
- If you wish to send a message to another recipient or return to the list of conversations, please click on the 'List of Conversations' link found above.
To keep informed of the latest telna news you can subscribe to our RSS feed: